A good night for a Hot Toddy
Hot Toddy Recipe
- 1 double shot – whiskey (Know Creek here) approx. 89 ml (3.0 US fl oz)
- 1/2 tea spoon – cinnamon
- 1 splash – lemon
- 1 – lemon slice and/or cinnamon stick to garnish
Complete Time Approx. 5 minutes.
- Heat water in tea pot until it starts to whistle
- Poor Whiskey into a cup for hot liquids
- Add Hot water into cup
- Sprinkle in Cinnamon
- Slice a lemon just smaller then 1/4 inch and add as garnish. Make sure you position the lemon so it is half in the warm water to add flavor.
- Let sit until warm enough to drink & ENJOY!
| Read Insta-comments -> http://bt.zamartz.com/1mLUel8