The Biggest update to the Checkout Field Visibility Settings yet.
The plugin adds administrative functionality to the WooCommerce checkout allowing for conditional logic to unset Billing and Shipping Fields. Multiple rule sets can be applied to the same checkout allowing one condition or many to unset a single field or multiple fields at the same time.
This no-coding approach helps achieve removing checkout features not needed for country specific checkouts or if trying to get email acquisitions with a freemium model.
This adds additional functionality and support to the legacy plugin WooCommerce Hide Bulling Fields. Users of the legacy plugin that have a paid version of this extension will have a one click option to import their previous rules.
Unset Conditions base on:
(both shipping and billing)
- Free = RuleSet Condition = Order Total Value
- Paid = Free Upgrades
- Paid = Priority Support
- Paid = Feedback request for improvements/enhancements
- Paid = RuleSet Condition = Order Sub-Total Value
- Paid = RuleSet Condition = Order Shipping Amount
- Paid = RuleSet Condition = RuleSet Condition = Order Tax Amount
- Paid = RuleSet Condition = User or Admin Roles
- Paid = RuleSet Condition = Product(s) in Cart
- Paid = RuleSet Condition = Product Variant(s) in Cart
- Paid = RuleSet Condition = Product Category(ies) in Cart
- Paid = RuleSet Condition = Coupon is Applied
Please let me know if there are any feature requests or changes that can be add to the Checkout Field Visibility add-on by sending a contact message or adding a comment to the feature blog post. The change log will also be held on the feature blog post page.