Hide Product and Categories:
The Shop Page Manager adds additional functionality to the default WooCommerce Shop pages and allows for rules to be set hiding the display of both categories and products. These rules can either be set based on the product, category, sub-categories, or cart / checkout details.
Premium upgrade unlocks the ability to add multiple rulesets, ability to apply rules with more complex logic, visual customizer preview and visual customizer scheduling.
(main shop page, categories and sub-categories)
FreemiumNo cost to try the basics
- Free = RuleSet Condition = Active Product Count on page
PremiumGet event more functionality
- Paid = Free Upgrades
- Paid = Priority Support
- Paid = Feedback request for improvements/enhancements
- Paid = RuleSet Condition = Available Product Count on page
- Paid = RuleSet Condition = Order SubTotal
- Paid = RuleSet Condition = Customer Roles
- Paid = RuleSet Condition = Product(s) In Cart
- Paid = RuleSet Condition = Product Variation(s) in Cart
- Paid = RuleSet Condition = Product Category(ies) in Cart
- Paid = RuleSet Condition = Coupon is Applied
- Paid = RuleSet Condition = Total QTY in Cart
Send us your comments & ideas:
Please let me know if there are any feature requests or changes that can be add to the Shop Page Manager for WooCommerce add-on by sending a contact message or commenting in the thread below.