WordPress Query Query Shortcode
Home > Products > Discontinued >
This plugin is now discontinued.
$0.00 – $1.99
WordPress Query Query is a wp_query plugin – If offers the ability to make WP Queries within Posts and Pages through a shortcode.
It can also be used to create “related” post content. Wether you want to add related post to your content or show a list of events on your homepage this plugin can accomplish both.
It comes in a variety of view options and allows for Admin Defaults as well as shortcode overrides.
- Allows many of the wp_query options as Shortcode options
- Available to use in Post and Pages
- Example shortcode use in settings
- Multiple Display Options
- Upload `plugin-name.php` to the `/wp-content/plugins/` directory
- Activate the plugin through the ‘Plugins’ menu in WordPress
- Customize default settings thought admin via “QueryQuery” menu link
- Insert (without spaces) into any page/post content you want default posts to appear.
This Item is a Free Unlimited Download of the ZIP template.
*If you have purchased an order under $0.01 USD you will be opted into the ZAMARTZ.com mailing list. You will be able to unsubscribe at any time. Just click the Unsubscribe Link after your order has placed. The same unsubscribe link is also sent via an automated email responder.
Frequently Asked Questions
Q: How do the queries work?
A: All queries are base off of the WP_Query loop. This makes the call easy to access via a short code with overrieds.
All calls match up directly with what the name is in the WP documentation and Variable names are listed in the QueryQuery Defaults section.
- Original Upload
- Tested on WP 4.0
- Added Post_Types to selection and override
1.2.0 Teste in current wordpress version and added functionality of post_types
Send us your comments & ideas:
Please let me know if there are any feature requests or changes that can be add to this product by sending a contact message or commenting in the thread below.