WordPress Query Query Shortcode Plugin
Wordpress Query Query is a wp_query plugin – If offers the ability to make WP Queries within Posts and Pages through a shortcode.
It can also be used to create “related” post content. Wether you want to add related post to your content or show a list of events on your homepage this plugin can accomplish both.
It comes in a variety of view options and allows for Admin Defaults as well as shortcode overrides.
- Allows many of the wp_query options as Shortcode options
- Available to use in Post and Pages
- Example shortcode use in settings
- Multiple Display Options
Frequently Asked Questions:
Q: How do the queries work?
A: All queries are base off of the WP_Query loop. This makes the call easy to access via a short code with overrieds.
All calls match up directly with what the name is in the WP documentation and Variable names are listed in the QueryQuery Defaults section.
- Upload `plugin-name.php` to the `/wp-content/plugins/` directory
- Activate the plugin through the ‘Plugins’ menu in WordPress
- Customize default settings thought admin via “QueryQuery” menu link
- Insert [Query Query] (without spaces) into any page/post content you want default posts to appear.